1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

88-98 chevy plow mount??

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by m.$terner, Nov 10, 2010.

1. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

Hi guys. dont know a lot about Western so looking for some other opinions. I have this mount which i was told fits 88-98 style chevy trucks but after doing some research im thinking it actually fits 99-07 style trucks. Im not a western expert so looking for someone who is more familar with these plows. sorry about the quality of the pictures. i asked for a clear pic with a digital camera and got a few crappy pics taken on a cell phone but you guys get the jist.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Plowfixguys

Plowfixguys Senior Member

I think you were told correctly I have a few of them in the shop.

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

It's 99-up GM without a doubt, would be a 63360 mount. Definitely not 88-98.

4. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

damn it.yeah i didnt think it was. i bought this being told it was from a 99 chevy 2500 classic style but i was lied to or misinformed i guess. partially my fault i guess for not doing research before hand but just wish i had figured this out sooner. want to get this plow on my 2nd truck and this is deff going to put a delay on things.is everything there for it then? im going to either sell it for a 88-98 style or ill trade someone straight up for the mount i need.may also be interested in trading for a 88-98 meyers ez classic mount. if anyone is interested or knows someone who may be let me know or have them email me MGS_Enterprises@yahoo.com

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Based on the pics it appears everything critical is there.

6. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

ok thanks. im going to clean it up and put it on the for sale or trade section and see what happens. Thanks for your input though