1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

88-98 Chevy 1500 MM1 mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BigLebowski, Nov 21, 2008.

1. BigLebowski

BigLebowski Junior Member

I am in the process of having a MM1 plow taken off a 96 Chevy 1500 and put onto another truck. So the mount and the harness will be available. It will not come with the controller or that type of related items. The plow is a 7.5 straight blade.

The installer will take it as a trade-in but at a discounted rate. I thought I would see if there is some interest here and if i could get a little more. Contact me with your interest. I would be interested in swapping a handheld controller for these parts.
  2. mnic

mnic Junior Member

any pics how much?
  3. BigLebowski

If I thought you could pick it up by Sat I would take $200, but if you couldn't make it by then - it will be owned by the installer. That is when I pick my truck back up and pay for the work.

No pics but it looks just like you might expect - like a used truck side mount and harness. But like I said, what you don't get is anything the installer could use like controller and related wiring.

4. BigLebowski

Mount is still available. Anybody in need?
  5. BigLebowski

I need cash. No wiring. Someone make an offer!