1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'88 3/4 Ton Chevy Suburban FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Rgory, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Rgory

Rgory Member

For sale is one 1988 Chevy Suburban, 3/4 ton. This truck has served us well for a number of years. It is a one owner vehicle and is now time for this workhorse to make someone else some money. It has two new rear doors that were replaced due to rust. 7.5' Western conventional mount plow. This is a strong vehicle and will make someone else a great work truck.

$2500 takes it all, this is a steal and this truck could easily pay for itself in one snow fall.

Or make me an offer.

Contact me at SlyryL6@aol.com for more details.

2. Rgory

Rgory Member

Guys this vehicle was always well maintained, and had a new engine put in at 60,000 miles, It sits today at 80,000 or so. It wasnt abused Just fell prey to the midwest salt epidemic. Make an offer on this vehicle great starter plow truck or something to keep in the yard for those "just in case" emergencies.

Seller is motivated to move this truck so shoot me an email at SlyryL6@aol.com or leave a reply here and lets work something out.

3. Rgory

Rgory Member

Bump... Anyone interested? Shoot me an email if you have a reasonable offer or have any questions SlyryL6@aol.com