1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

87'Full Size Blazer Set Of Rears,79' Chevy Pickup Transfer Case

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ffas23, Dec 10, 2006.

1. ffas23

ffas23 Junior Member

I have up for Sale a set of Rears front and back from a 87' Chevy Full Size Blazer. I have had this extra set of rears for about 5 years now just sitting as a back up in case I ever needed them. The Front Rear comes with a set of attached Warn Locking Hubs. These rears are low mileage rears.

I also have an extra Transfer Case for my 79' Chevy K10 4x4 shortbed pickup truck I just restored and sold back in September. I have no use for it now.

Make me an offer!

I would also consider a trade off for a EZ Mount Classic Lift & Mounting Carton for a 90' Full Size Chevy Blazer. Also need wiring and controls.

Either contact me here or email me. I am in Central New Jersey. Prefer Pickup only or you pay to have these items shipped to where ever you want. I am a Paypal member if you use Paypal. I am easy to get along with and will try to work with you.