1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

87 Suburban - Awesome plow truck!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SCSIndust, Sep 4, 2004.

1. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

I finally decided to sell my 87 Suburban. It has been my daily driver for the past 3 years, and plow truck for the past year. It has a newly rebuilt tranny, rebuilt front and rear diffs, with 3.73. The truxck has a 4" lift, with 3/4 ton suspension. The front goes down only 1/4" with the plow up! It has new rims ( Eagle Alloys w/ drilled holes) and 285/75 - R16 BF Goodrich tires. IT has a 350, with 180K. It runs great, especially the tranny being rebuilt only 2K ago. It has a 7.5' Meyer plow (newly repainted), w/ E-47 pump. The front bumper is custom made into the plow bracket. The interior has power windows and locks, and is in really good shape. There a kick azz stereo, all custom, with a stealth sub box in the spare tire well. You must see it to appreciate it. It has a new red paint job as of 4 years ago.

Now the bad parts: Some rust in the rocker panels, and the one barn door is rusted by the latch, so it doesn't close right. Really, nothing major that can't be fixed.

I will post pics shortly. I am selling it to cut some of my costs, and because I just got another diesel pickup. I like my diesels! Anyway, asking $4500 w/ plow. I'm willing to sell it with out the plow.

Email: jnseymore@comcast.net. Cell: 240-882-2098
  2. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

Who could pass up this beast???
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2004
  3. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

Nobody wants this thing??? It's going in the paper this week. If you were thinking about, speak now or forever hold your peace....
  4. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog Senior Member

Is it still for sale?
  5. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

Sure is! My cell number is listed above. Just give me a call.
  6. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

How about a better price?

I really need to move this thing. How about $4000? any takers?
  7. herbie1

herbie1 Junior Member

Is it inspected? Any pics of plow? Would you consider letting my mechanic take a look at it? If so maybe we can do biz. My email is gazoo6@msn.com.
    Herb Hewlett
    Herb's Pressure Washing