1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

87 GMC 2500/86 Chevy K30

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by FBN, Apr 9, 2009.

1. FBN

FBN Member

Looks like I might be getting out of the plowing business. First truck is a 87 GMC 2500 with a throttle body 350, turbo 400, 208 case and 4:10 gears. Truck runs and drives with 83,000 miles and has a 8' Meyer commercial plow and power liftgate. Bad part is that the cab is held on by gravity so on to the second truck. Truck 2 is a 86 Chevy 1 ton with a rebuilt turbo 400 (5000 miles), 205 case, Dana 60 front and 14 bolt rear. Cab and bed are good but motor is questionable. I was going to make 1 great truck out of the 2 over the sumer but plans have changed. Also included is a pair of mint rust free doors. Looking for offers and it's easier to call me for details @ (631)834-0286. Ask for Todd and the trucks are on the east end of Long Island, NY. I only have pictures of the GMC but can get pics of the Chevy if needed.