1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

87 f350 dump f/s

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by neversatisfied, Sep 9, 2004.

1. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

Listing for a friend.
    1987 ford f-350 dump duelly-6.9 deisel.New injectors,pump,heads done,glow plugs.motor has 140,000 on itNew belts,batteries,alternator,more..Real strong.Standard cab with 8 foot dump.8 foot fisher conventional mount plow .New floors,etc.Dump body is in very good shape minus the floor which is being done as i type this.5 speed tranny.Truck runs fine and plows very strong.Can get pics if seriously interested.Black in color.Asking $3500 or best.Replaced it this year.Located in connecticut,can help deliver if need be.thanks.

2. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

3. limargie25

limargie25 Guest

4. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

5. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

i'll have some pics tomorrow.thanks guys

6. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

pics

please send me some also!

7. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

sorry for the delay,just waiting to get my cam back.im shooting to get them up by this weekend.thanks!

8. jax1013

jax1013 Senior Member

9. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

pics

I'm also interested in some pics if you ever get a chance to get them. Thanks
    greg
    bottlefed89@hotmail.com

10. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

If you still have the truck for sale, please send me pictures at Landscape80@aol.com Also, please describe the body condition, any rust (oil pan, frame, etc. etc.) clutch, and any other good things with the truck. Also, I want a dependable truck, please state any (if any) and all issues with this, your help is appreciated. Thanks.

Chris

11. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

To help out just post the pic please.

12. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

im downloading them tonight,they'll be up tomorrow,sorry for the delay,too busy at work lately.

13. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

tomorrow

Now when you say "tomorrow" just exactly what do you mean by that?? Just kidding you, but I am still interested in seeing them.
    thanks
    greg
    bottlefed89@hotmail.com

14. BIG M

BIG M Member

15. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

k guys getting ready to send em off.sorry for the long delay,truck is a friends and work is busy as hell.

16. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

21 days and counting.......Sheesh

17. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

I'm with you Robhollar..........I personally lost interest in the truck, either it has issues or the seller isn't serious about getting rid of it. It's just a shame that valuable webspace has to be wasted. But, at any rate, I'm looking elsewhere.

Chris

18. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

Mee Too

How do I stop getting an email every time there is an update to this thread, I have started looking elsewhere for a spare truck as well...

19. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

At the top of the page theres a link to "user cp" go there and you should be able to fig out how to unsubscribe the thread...Rob

20. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

ok,i have been having very hard time with my comp lately getting pictures to load and send off.I have tried to email pics to some email boxes with nothing but problems with the pics.I know u guys are getting upset but jeez,i have responded to posts on this board and have never been answered for over a year.To make it worst the truck has sold to a guy that emailed me from this board.thanks.