1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

87 chevy minute mount

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by schnikies, Nov 4, 2008.

1. schnikies

schnikies Junior Member

I am looking for a minute mount mounting kit / push plates for a 87 chevy truck

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

old and no longer made. last set i saw on ebay was 310 bucks plus 60-70 shipping. and set before that was over 1 year ago.

i have a lone on a set pm me if you realy want them i will see what i can get them for.

3. loudredram

loudredram Member

let me look I might have one no hard ware tho

4. loudredram

loudredram Member

I have a whole truck side set up minus hardware the wireing isnt he greatest but it will work 200.00 plus shipping let me know if you still need one

5. MAR4CARS

MAR4CARS Senior Member

I have MM push plates from a 88 fullsize k5 Blazer.Not sure if they are the same as what you need.

6. schnikies

schnikies Junior Member

loudredram can you find out what it would cost to ship to 13850

7. schnikies

schnikies Junior Member

MAR4CARS is it a straight axle front?

8. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

87 still solid axle. 88 truck went ifs

9. loudredram

loudredram Member

your looking about $30-35.00 shipped ups

10. Brian Simmons

Brian Simmons PlowSite.com - Sponsor

These plates are still available. Not sure exactly what truck you have but this kit fit just about every 1987 GM model. P/N 7129

http://www.fisherplows.com/pdf/6454.05_010106.pdf

11. schnikies

schnikies Junior Member

loudredram

How can I get ahold of you to pay for these parts I would like them you can reach me on my cell (607) 760-5139

12. loudredram

loudredram Member

you can email me I will accept paypal or cash will do check but parts wont be shipped till check clears .... 200 with shipping email gwassil@optonline.net