1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8611LP wing help

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by earnies2, Feb 17, 2006.

1. earnies2

earnies2 Senior Member

I coulnt get my wing out? I removed the hydro lines and fittings ,i removed the clip and pin on the piston, Iremoved the allen stop bolt at the end ,and tried to slide it out nothing dooing....wesport even put a chain on it and pulled it with a bobcat it aint happening what am i dooing wrong???????? :gunsfiring: :dizzy:
  2. brad welch

brad welch Member

if it is like the 810 plow there are 2 pins held in by 2 thru bolts on the backside . pull the 2 3/8 bolts and slide the pins out.. these are the wing box stops then all should slide free..
  3. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

I know you probably already checked this but double check the big square electrical plug from plow to truck. Mine wasnt 100% all the way in the one day and I couldnt figure it out for a while cause all the other stuff still worked. Good luck soldier!