1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8611lp Price check

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by procut, Jan 28, 2011.

1. procut

procut Senior Member

I have recently aquired another truck and am considering an 8611 lp. Anyways, what is the ball park price for one, want to have some idea what to expect when I walk into the dealer. I'm under the impression that they aern't cheap. lol. Thanks!
  2. kandrts

kandrts Junior Member

We sell them for cash and carry $5763.00+tax
  3. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

That is a good price Thumbs Up. I wish fisher would make an 8611lp xls! Hopefully by the time I get my next truck they will.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  4. hosenfeffer

hosenfeffer Senior Member
    from nh

New Hampshire sales tax free 8611lp
    $ 5395
    portford.com they might discount a little cash and carry
  5. gghamm

gghamm Junior Member
    from CT

I got an amazing preseason deal through portsmouth ford a couple years ago. 7600LT installed for $3500. Can't come close anywhere now.
  6. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

That's by far the cheapest I've ever seen. Local price installed w/ tax here is $6530
  7. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

The question is if they even have them in stock. That PDF price list hasn't been changed in 2 years.
  8. That is some good pricing... we have 8 8611 we just purchased 2 more 8611lp for $7300 each... delivered not installed reg price in Canada... B.C. $8200 each that hurts when I see what our neighbor's are paying.
  9. procut

procut Senior Member

Thanks for the replies. Prices seem to vary a bit by loaction, most of them seem to be less than I expected, I was thinking $7000+ minimum.