1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by B&K LawnCare, Sep 13, 2006.

1. B&K LawnCare

B&K LawnCare Member

I have a 1999 dodge ram 1500 I do not want to go with the 760sw because it is a foot smaller than the 860sw. they told me the mounts are different. what do I have to do to make this work.
  2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

What i saw done, The frame mount that goes on the truck, There are 4 pieces that stick out from the mount to accept the plow. These have to be cut off and moved out wards to spread them farther apart. They were given the pieces from the Blizzard dealer to do this.
  3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

4. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

What in the he*% is that thing under your truck
  5. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Or for your truck you could order the HD push beam from the 3/4 ton truck and a different light tower and of course a set of good load range C or D tires for the truck as well as a set of heavier front coil springs and shocks..........Then plan on a new set of ball joints and 4 link bushings shortly down the road...

P.S. You'll be way light in the rear end so BALLAST is a must.

6. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I think its a CAT