1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

860sw

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by fulltiltwill, Nov 19, 2005.

1. fulltiltwill

fulltiltwill Senior Member

Does any one have any time in on one of these units? Looking at one of these vs another 810. Any info would be great thanks! I was planing on putting my 810 on my new 1 ton and a new 860sw on my k2500.

2. Joe D

Joe D Senior Member

I am not a fan of them for the fact you can't pull the wings in and if you want them strait you need to get out and pin them.
    While the plow will work fine for most plowing jobs, I can't see stepping up and not going all the way to the 810.

3. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

whats the price difference between the 860sw and 810

john

4. fulltiltwill

fulltiltwill Senior Member

Well come to find out I don't think there are any more available since they were a limited run for 05. At my dealer there is a $400 diferance. So I am just getting another 810. That way both plows are the same for easier maintenance.
    Thanks for all your help!