1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

860sw what's it worth

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by magnatrac, Nov 10, 2011.

1. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

The plow is a 860 speedwing that came off my 2007 f-350. It was intalled in november of 06. The plow was made in calumet michigan so it's pre DD. I know with out pic's it's hard to give a price but it is all straight, everything works as it should, and the paint is great for a blizzard it's age. The cutting edges are custom made A-400F steel and 1" thick on the wings. There is atleast 1 or 2 years left on them. I will try and get a couple pics up but I am just looking for a rough idea of what to ask for it ?

Thanks, shaun

2. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

$2-3K depending on cond.

3. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Hey Shaun. I need to see about getting some edges made for the 810. Can you get ahold of me sometime and let me know? Thanks. Lovin the truck choices by the way. I highley doubt you guys will regret the choice. That 6.7 is a friggen monster. The only thing you wont like about it is the cheap ass stock tires. We burned those off in less than 7k miles on the new capt ride at the station.

4. gbtl

gbtl Member

why you selling it?

5. magnatrac

We have 2 new trucks and want to have matching set ups on the trucks. It's being replaced with a new 8600sw. It's been a great plow but since we can't get another it's time to make the switch to the new set up.

, shaun

6. magnatrac

Ok I listed my blade in the used equipment section . I have pic's posted with it as well. Maybe you guys can tell me if i'm way out of line on the price. In my area I have been seeing 8' straight blades in worse shape than my SW.going for $2,500 + or- a few bucks.

Thanks, shaun
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=129310

7. magnatrac

Check out my thread in the used section $2k gives this complete plow set up a new home !!!

, shaun