1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8600 speed wing update

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by docsgmc, Jan 21, 2012.

1. docsgmc

docsgmc Senior Member

well it has bin a while .....i had some trouble with my 8600 speed wing and i was very unhappy ...but thanks to valley van my blizzard parts supplier and DD i was able to get a replacement plow ...today was the first time i was able to use the plow since they replaced the molded board and wings and it worked great....after they did some investigating they found out that the shop that i purchased it from installed it incorrectly.....according to my new friends at valley van the shop that i originally bought the plow from is no longer a blizzard dealer...i hope i get many years out of this new plow..:salute:

2. Tbrothers

Tbrothers Senior Member

what happened with your old one? how'd they install it wrong? Had my speed wing for 3 yrs now and really like it.

3. docsgmc

docsgmc Senior Member

4. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran