1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

860 Speedwing change over help

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by bhmjwp, Jan 1, 2014.

1. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Removing a Ph1 860 Speedwing from a 1994 Suburban K2500 diesel to a 1995 Suburban K2500 gas. Everthing looks the same on the Blizzard match site, except I am going from HB3/HB4 to 2b headlights. No DRL. If I am reading all correct all I will need is the B6220 headlight adaptor.

Am I on the right track here. Any suggestions. Have kept the plow in excellent shape and have done the suggested upgrades over the years, even the paint is good for 8 yrs old! thanks for the help.

2. Sharpcut 1

Sharpcut 1 Senior Member

Yup, should just need the adaptors from the composite 2 bulb to the single glass bulb. Everything else the same. I don't remember any frame changes, except you may have to relocate a cooler line or brake line on the drivers side frame.