1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8'6" Western Unimount MVP

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by slongfellowii, Dec 11, 2007.

1. slongfellowii

slongfellowii Senior Member

Newer than 2002. Has 50 year sticker. Mounts and wiring for 1997 Dodge 2500. Mode controller and multi function controller. Front is repainted and I scrape away most of the loose powdercoating on the back. T-frame is straits with no major dents on moldboard. Cutting edges good. Pics soon. $2500

2. slongfellowii

Pics of plow.

100_4882s.jpg

100_4883s.jpg

100_4884s.jpg

100_4886s.jpg

100_4887s.jpg

3. slongfellowii

More pics of plow.

100_4890s.jpg

100_4888s.jpg

4. slongfellowii

too the top

5. slongfellowii

No one needs a V plow? Reasonable offer?

6. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Some guy sold one on here for $1200 exact same thing. That's prolly why people aren't saying anything. Good luck with the sale.

7. slongfellowii

That was blade only. No mounts wiring or controllers.

8. Lawnman883

Lawnman883 Member

i was considering the last one for sale, and may consider yours, but i have an 04 ford so i don;t know if the mount and wiring is of much value to me unless it works on a ford...would you consider splitting it up or do you know of a mount that can fit a ford around here?

9. slongfellowii

You would only need the headlight harness. Mount are a different story. If you have an early 04 without the blocker beam, mounts are out there 250-300. With blocker beam is more expensive, Ultra mount with conversion kit. People are always looking for unimount trucksides.

10. Lawnman883

Lawnman883 Member

can one just remove the blocker beam and use the older mount? thanks for the info on this i will do more research on the mount and let you know on the plow.

11. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

can i get a number to contact you at?

12. slongfellowii

616 890 5806 for any questions.