1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8'6" unimount for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Do It All Do It Right, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

Western unimount 8'6" plow for sale all converted to isolation module wiring last year very simple. new motor installed november of 06. rarely used i had it as a back up and kept it outside. all joints a firm and there is little or no play in the bolts.
    asking $2000 http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=48469

2. dubster23

dubster23 Junior Member

Do you still have the truck mount/wiring from the F350?

3. Do It All Do It Right

if you want to break it down
    blade-1100
    truck side mount-275
    complete isolation module never used and controller for plow- 650

4. dubster23

dubster23 Junior Member

Can you PM me your # so I can reach you about setting something up?

5. Do It All Do It Right

For some reason or another there is no pm my email is jmkr02@yahoo.com and phone 313-377-5412

6. Do It All Do It Right

Plow still for sale Nice Plow no real slop Blade is good no holes. Orginal cutting edge shows plow was used very little. New motor put on becuase the plow was sitting out.

7. Do It All Do It Right

this is a ready to roll setup wiring, mount, controller, and blade package deal. make an offer