1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'86 Ramcharger w/ Meyer 7' blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by big blue 2500, Oct 10, 2006.

1. big blue 2500

big blue 2500 Junior Member

Mechanics special - 1986 Ramcharger with 7' Meyer blade, E-47 lift. The truck has not been used for 18 months. Needs some mechanical and body work but has always been very reliable. Please post if you are interested in further details. Looking for best offer.

2. captfudd

captfudd Member

how about an asking price and maybe a pic?

3. big blue 2500

Right now this is the only pic that I have from low res dig cam.
    I am only asking for the best offer before it goes to a non-profit haul away. I would like to get it back on the road but time and disposable income prevent that. Beside that, I can only drive one at a time.

4. big blue 2500

Lets try that pic again.

ram1.jpg

5. smitty3903

smitty3903 Junior Member

what seems to be the problem with the truck engine, transmisson can you drive it

6. big blue 2500

When last used there were no problems with the engine, just used a little oil. It has NEVER gone over 4k miles without an oil and filter change since it was new. I am the original owner. But, as I said, it hasnt seen service for 18 months. I will try to crank it up this weekend.

7. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

Any interest in selling the plow set-up seperate? Looking for set-up for an 88 Ram 250.