1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8'6" MM2 Fisher V plow...one season old

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dieselman77, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Dieselman77

Dieselman77 Junior Member
    from CT

I have a like new Fisher Minute Mount II V-plow. I bought this plow brand new last year from a dealer that was going out of business. The plow is a 2006 or 2007, but when I bought it, it was still in the crate. I used the plow on 4 driveways and sold the truck I had it on. The plow has always been stored inside and cleaned when done. Its as new as you can get! Please call me at 203 704 0148 if you are interested in looking at this plow. Winters almost here!!! Im asking $3400

006.jpg

005.jpg

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Plow is around an 05 model. 06 had the newer lights and they where not made in 07.Excelent shape and in many ways better then the new v plows.

3. Dieselman77

from CT

Would even consider trading for an 8ft strait blade or x blade...

4. NDG

NDG Junior Member

whats the lowest you would take for it?2800?

5. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

I have a mint 8 ft straight blade with the new style headlights in ct if you want to trade

6. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Im pretty sure he stated in the opening paragraph that he sold his truck. Why would he want to trade for another blade if does not have a truck to run it on? Not trying to be a D, but read first before you post.

7. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

Hey Burkarts... Did you read the 3rd post before you chimed in? Dieselman said he'd trade for an 8ft straight blade or X-blade... Might want to read ALL the posts before you start beating up others for posting.

8. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

Burkarts, now is the time where you put your head down and walk away lol

9. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

ahh it happens to the best of us... just crappy whens its you lol

10. Dieselman77

from CT

I sold the dump it was on and have a 3/4 ton truck now and just don't need the v anymore.

11. advl66

advl66 Senior Member

bump glws.id love to have a v blade. to bad i dont have the cash

12. performanceplus

performanceplus Senior Member

I also have a mm2 straight blade that I would trade. I am looking for a v. I am in east hampton, ct.

13. pdude

pdude Junior Member
    from ct

when you had it on the dump was it a dullay and if so how did it plow with only being 8.6ft

14. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

I have a 8' MM2 in mint shape that would trade with cash. PM me if interested.

15. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

damn it, my bad

16. Dieselman77

from CT

plow is gone, thanks