1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

86 Ford Ranger with M/A plow for sale in PA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by chopcor, Dec 26, 2003.

1. chopcor

chopcor Junior Member

Hi All- Due to the fact that we need some more money for closing costs on our new home. I offer up this 1986 Ford ranger 4x4 with Vaulk manual angle plow- Truck has 175k, 2.3 liter 4 cyl with 5 speed manual- runs excellent, but leaks a little oil from the valve cover- It has new cap, plugs rotor, wires, coilover front overload shocks, front outer u-joints, air filter and oil change and new front brake pads , all within the past month. Tires are Goodyears, with about 60% tread all around. This truck has working A/C , power steering and brakes, and averages 24-26 mpg on the highway. It plows very well for it's size, and would be perfect as a backup or residential plow truck. The plow is 7'6", and has a Meyers Electrolift T-5 pump that works perfectly. The plow frame is welded to the frame rails of the truck, so is pretty much permanent. I have a brand new set of plow lights for sale seperately, or for the right price, I will mount them for the buyer. Am looking for $1800 or best offer. The body needs some minor patching, but is mechanically excellent, and has a valid PA inspection till March 2004. Interior is pretty good, with a cloth bench seat. It comes with the cap, and has a bedliner. If interested, call me at 570-378-2449 to come see it and drive it. I live about 20 miles North of Scranton, PA on Rte. 307- Thanks, Stan[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. chopcor

chopcor Junior Member

3. chopcor

chopcor Junior Member

4. chopcor

chopcor Junior Member

RANGER IS SOLD

TRUCK IS SOLD-1-4-04