1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

86 F250 6.9 diesel w/ 8.5 meyers

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rmhconst, Nov 18, 2005.

1. rmhconst

rmhconst Junior Member
    from va

I bought a 2004 Ford F250 and new meyers plow, and I am selling the old one.
    location is Roanoke, Va. 24019

1986 Ford F250 super heavy duty 6.9 diesel w/ a meyer 8.5 straight blade form a couple years before the truck w/ E-47 pump and that style older hookup. Plow pump is less than 5 years old, side cylinders replaced also sometime in the past 5 years or so. Plow works great, has rust ofcourse
    and new springs last year..also I attached sheet metal over the blade to cover up a couple rust holes last year.... plow should have several years left on it. Pickup has rust, is XLT, has wooden post to hold up windows, vinly wore off drivers side of seat, no radio, lights are on toggle switches now, as are the signals, 8' bed, extended cab, 4x4, auto, odometer went out 6 years ago, truck mostly used as construction vehicle here in the valley, plowing about 7 snows a year.....ask for robert 540-293-8103....leave message w/ return number , I will call back if no answer, LIKE I SAID THIS IS AN OLD TURCK, but a diesel one at that, engine is ok no apparant problems, transmission is ok also however due to its age it is really straining at interestate speeds of 60+ AND sometimes you have to jiggle the gear selector between L2 and D when accelerating to get into high gear.... listed at $4,200 will take $3,500
    IT IS SOLD AS IS. will not deliver, you are invited to look at it and lunch (if there is any thanksgiving turkey left)

2. LawnzzzANDsnow

LawnzzzANDsnow Junior Member

any photos

3. rmhconst

rmhconst Junior Member
    from va

will photo it next day or so, to day is 11/22/00.....

4. Michigander_64

Michigander_64 Junior Member

Pictures?

Any pictures of the lunch? LOL couldnt resist.