1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

86 f-350 deisel duelly

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by neversatisfied, Dec 8, 2003.

1. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

1986 F-350 regular cab flatbed.Dually truck.Truch has the 6.9 in it at 150,000 miles,auto tranny,4 wheel drive.Truck was done over 2 years ago.New fenders,hood,doors,all new paint.Cab corners are coming through a little.Interior is very nice,vinyl floor.Frame was out and blasted gusseted and pro welded stronger and rust coated in epoxy.Flatbed is 1 year old with built in racks with swing away rear bar.Truck is in very very good shape,new glow plugs,starter ,alternator,batteries and much more.Runs every day.Have a 9 foot fisher as an option(minute mount).Located in connecticut for pickup or delivery.Nice solid truck.Dont want to sell but bought newer for the business.

2. GSORK

GSORK Senior Member

Do you have pic's?How much with the plow set up?

3. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

ill take some pics in the a.m for u.the plow is up in the air still.ill know tomorrow if its going on the new truck or not.Asking $5000 or best for the truck.thanks

4. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

also has new injectors,plugs,and injector pump all 2500 miles ago.

5. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

Have a lead on a plow for it ,trying to get it so itll be on there soon.The 9 i need this weekend.There are minute mount brackets on it and the controller harness and light harness so u can clik on a minute mount right now.Call me at 860-459-8933 if interested,truck will be ready for sale next week.

6. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

to the top! must sell! as it is now it has the minute mount brackets lights and control harness on it.just buy a minute mount plow and go!

7. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

call me at 860-459-8933 or email me at onebadram@optonline.net i am trying to send pics to guys but getting the email returned.thanks

8. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

9. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

10. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct