1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8'6" EZV troubles

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by WHTTLHNTR, Oct 27, 2013.

WHTTLHNTR Junior Member
    from Raymond

I recently purchased a Fisher EZV. Today I was going through it and noticed the right side (looking from inside the truck) was a little sloppy. I went through all the pins and bolts and there is a rectangular piece of plate that has a slot diagonally through it. I dont know what its purpose it but that is where all the slop is coming from. I had a hell of a time loosening or tightening the bolt. Before I dig into it more I want to know what it actually is there for? Any insight is greatly appreciated and if pictures would help I can have my wife put some on. Thanks in advance.
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

yea pictures always help.
  3. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

mine to the same thing, i dont know why or how but it just does.
  4. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Guessing you are talking about the plates towards the rear of A-frame, should be one on each side. These are used to help level the A-frame by lining up the different bolt holes.

WHTTLHNTR Junior Member
    from Raymond

Yes it is toward the rear of the A frame. The left side has no slop in it but the right side has a considerable amount. Here is a picture. Guess no picture. I thought I added it and it wont show up. Have to wait for the wife.