1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice
  1. mcs lawn rescue

mcs lawn rescue Junior Member

if anyone is still interested here is the deal....this truck has no major defects to my knowledge only known problem is that the front brakes seem to not let go when trying to go forewared, however they do release( i think the parking break is sticking) this truck will include a 7.5 meye plow and all hardwear. this plow has never been used by myself but i have seen it work. this truck is wired and ready to go with the the ecception that the plow a frame does not fir the truck mount that i have.(easy part to get). and questions please dont hesitate to ask.

chris

ps. i cant seem to be able to attatch pics? any suggestions

im looking to get like 2,000 for but no offer reasonable refused

2. stslawncare

stslawncare Senior Member

where in new jersey? how far from wilmington Delaware? is the truck an auto? any idea how many miles? more info please

3. mcs lawn rescue

mcs lawn rescue Junior Member

the truck is an automatic, with 149000 on the body unknown amount on engine it was replaced about 5 years ago. im like 2.5 hours from wilmington im in central jersey(freehold)

chris

4. jbrow1

jbrow1 Member

When the front brakes grab and won't let go it's the rubber hoses under the wheel well need replaced. They suck in and won't let the pressure release. I've had that problem on a couple of older chevy's. Easy fix. And yes, there are other reasons, but thats one not often thought about.