1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

86 chevy rackbody truck or for parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AintNoFun, Mar 10, 2006.

1. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

i have a 1986 chevy rackbody that is at my old shop I have to get rid of. I want $550 for the truck thats it. its really not roadworth the brakes are spongy i wouldn't recommend driving on the street but you could. its got all new brake lines and needs a master cylinder my mechanic told me. the tires ARE BRAND NEW as of the winter, maybe 15 miles on them. i paid $1000 for the tires so the truck is at least worth the tires. also has a new windshield, new oil pan, new battery and a good inspection sticker for a few more months. the engine is a jasper rebuild that is about 4 or 5 years old with only a few thousand miles on it. the truck has 37000 original miles to begin with was a small town's truck. has a liftgate that works but needs new hydraulic hoses. the truck is nothing special to look at needs paint has rust, etc. but can be fixed and have a great truck.. or just use it for parts, let me know if anyone is interested. thanks

Last edited: Feb 17, 2007
  2. SnoForce

SnoForce Junior Member

I am interested. Call me John 443-336-9987

3. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

Check you pm..... I already went to the ATM

4. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

Would you sell the grille off of the truck??

5. AintNoFun

AintNoFun Senior Member

no sorry, but someone pmed the second i posted the ad and he says hes going to buy the truck so if anything changes i'll keep ya posted..

6. SnoForce

SnoForce Junior Member

thanks for the phone call

7. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

LOL, you got Dissed'

8. bigcheese

bigcheese Junior Member
    from Atlanta

if this truck is for sale I would be interested in speeking with you about it. if you could please give me a call 678-960-0033
    ask for Mike

thanks

9. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

Truck is sold

Its mine now

Engine Trans and chassis parts are for sale

No body