1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

*86 chevy k20hd with dump and plow*

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CAG80, Aug 13, 2008.

1. CAG80

CAG80 Member
    from ct

looking to get rid of my 86 k20 4x4 flat bed dump.. truck has sat for over 2 years and needs a good tune up. not a rust bucket or eye sore the flatbed dumps strong and plow works fisher 7 1/2.. sorry no pics looking for $1550 or possible trade.. also fisher plow parts for sale extra hydro pump runs off belt old style and and newer style electirc hydro pump, control valve cables and stick.

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

where in ct are you? is the truck road worthy? if you could take any pics that would be great

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

ya I might be interested if the truck is road worthy and if I got some pics.

4. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I'm interested. Let's see some pics and a could you list anything major needed?

5. CAG80

CAG80 Member
    from ct

pm's sent

sorry no pics

6. 06HD BOSS

PM sent back. could you take some pics?

7. CAG80

CAG80 Member
    from ct

bump.... everything is still for sale.. would like to see the truck gone soon .. so make a decent offer and its yours!!!!!

8. 06HD BOSS

any chance of taking some pics before it rains this weekend? miles? engine? also like flipper said, anything major needed?

9. CAG80

CAG80 Member
    from ct

send me your cell and a worker of mine can send you text pics if your really interested.. 350 motor , nothing major carb cleaned / rebuilt, acutally i have a used one that could be changed out, trans service, oil change all that stuff... headers leak a little , probably could use a new battery, tires have plenty of tread but are a little dry rotted, normal stuff ... plow valve leaks a little plow had a weld repair.. truck is a great buy it any solo operater shoould be able to make their money back in one storm and have a truck for many years to come.. cant say that about the mason body $6500 and v plow $ 5300 on my newer truck.. could also throw in a old sander for a couple hundred bucks more too..

10. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

where in ct?

11. CAG80

CAG80 Member
    from ct

pm sent !!!!