1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

86 Bronco for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Scott Fortin, May 1, 2002.

1. Scott Fortin

Scott Fortin Junior Member

I've got a 1986 Bronco with 89,000 miles for sale with a 7.5 Western Plow near Chicago. I'd like 2500.00 OBO (Don't be shy! I'll look at offers!). Body is rough (rust above wheel well like most Broncos) but the rear window works and so does the rear defroster (rare). Truck runs decent, has new brakes, radiator, alternator and battery. Plow works great. The truck has a few "quirks" like wanting to run in only 4 wheel drive. My partner and I have decided to venture into salting next year, so I want to sell this to get a pick up. Feel free to let me know if there is one you know of for sale near me.

I can e-mail pictures if you like. I may be contacted at scottdf24@yahoo.com with any questions or interest.

Scott Fortin
    Bradley, IL