1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8'6'' Boss Plow setup for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RollinCoalCTD, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollinCoalCTD

RollinCoalCTD Junior Member

8'6'in blade in good condition, has a few spots where the paint is chipping/surface rust. But it could be cleaned up in an hour to look good as new. Everything behind the blade is a year old and looks brand new. The truckmount on a 1998 Dodge Ram 2500, and there isnt a spec of rust on it. It has the handheld controller which is also like brand new. The only thing this setup might need is a new cutting edge, and side markers (one is broken). It works awesome, Reason for selling is that i am a college student and dont have time to use it.

Asking $2000 or best offer, or trade.

Mike (248) 342-2865

Please email me for pictures. 98camaroSS@gmail.com

2. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

sent you a e-mail for pics

3. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

any luck on those pics????

4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

post pics.....

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

pics or ban

6. RollinCoalCTD

Im sorry guys, i have been really busy with my summer job working 7 days a week from 8-530 (college student. I will get some good pics 2marrow for sure.

7. RollinCoalCTD

here are a couple, they arent good i know, and it looks alot better in person.

IMGP0602.JPG

IMGP0601.JPG

8. RollinCoalCTD

here are a couple pics of the back of the plow. Like i said it has alittle surface rust but you could Por 15 some of it and it would look new.

Plow and Truck 103.JPG

Plow and Truck 104.JPG

Plow and Truck 110.JPG

Plow and Truck 111.JPG

Plow and Truck 112.jpg

9. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

What year is the plow Rollin? Do you know? It's pre-02 model year I can tell that much.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  10. RollinCoalCTD

to be honest, i am not 100% sure what year the plow is, the guy i got it from said it was 4 years old, but everything that is on the truck after you take hte plow off is less than a year old. It works great, but i have no use for a plow, and i dont know too much about them.

11. RollinCoalCTD

price too high?

12. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

def pre 02 older style lights. def too high on the price as well we bought a one year old boss super duty plow for like 1500 bucks with no mounts or wiring. after it was all said and done we paid $2500 for the whole thing installed.

13. killerwill34

killerwill34 Junior Member

price is way way too high, just sold a 1 year old with no rust for $2300, better go down on your price greatly or your gonna be stuck with it for a while

14. RollinCoalCTD

So what is this thing worth? I am not in a huge rush to sell it, but i also do not want to give it away....

15. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

thread starter asked to have the price read $2000 or best offer so I just adjusted that for him

16. RollinCoalCTD

The only rust on the blade is by the cutting edge, it is not rusty on the rest, the blade just has dirt on it in the pictures

17. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

bump, I bet it sells near fall. how about Ebay? or craigslist?

18. RollinCoalCTD

I hope so, I really want to do a built trans soon so i can run around with you guys Ic-Smoke.

I will take any good offer.

Mike

19. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

i might be interested and im in michigan....ill get back with you, thanks!

20. RollinCoalCTD

Plow is gone...built trans on the way!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.