1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

86-95 Nissan Pathfinder Subframe and Nose needed

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by gh21502, Nov 21, 2005.

1. gh21502

gh21502 Junior Member

I just bought a used ST 6.8 with all parts for 93-97 Ford Ranger P/U.
    I intend to put this plow on my 95 Pathfinder. I'm looking for new or used
    99100072 subframe and 96103001 nosepiece. Anyone??

If I find what I need, i'll have the 93-97 Ranger subframe (99004060) and nosepiece (96103002) available for sale.

Question for the experts, should I attmept to modify/fit the Ranger stuff to the Pathfinder, how different is it?

2. Seamus

Seamus Member

I'm not sure if you found an answer yet, but I would not try to fabricate anything. Nissans are usually much different than most other vehicles. I have had three D21 pickups and it's always near impossible to find aftermarket parts and accessories. I would just purchase the new mounts needed and be done with it. By the way, I had an MT 6.8 installed on my 95 Nissan HB and love it. I think you'll be very happy with what you've got there. Good luck!
  3. gh21502

gh21502 Junior Member

Did just that, thanks

After looking at the how different the Ranger and Pathfinder are, I bit the bullit and ordered the correct parts. Should arrive tomorrow.

Thanks for the response!
  4. SNOWMAN0420

SNOWMAN0420 Member

What Model Plow Is It?