1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

85 Ramcharger W/Meyer plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SIPLOWGUY, Feb 16, 2004.

1. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

85 Ramcharger with Meyer plow. This is my Church's old plow truck. The body is rusted and the truck has no brakes. The plow is all there. The motor works but the plow will not drop or angle left. Asking $500 complete as-is, where-is. Located in Staten Island, New York.

ramcharger plow.jpg

2. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Another picture

ramcharger interior.jpg

3. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Headgear picture

ramcharger headgear.jpg

4. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Left side of truck

ramcharger left side.jpg

5. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Right side of truck. You can e-mail me at mike@exactcomputing.com or call me at 718-966-9886. The truck does run but needs work. It was used until last year.

ramcharger right side.jpg

6. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Truck is still availiable!

7. bterry

bterry Senior Member

Sorry guys, you missed a good one... I bought it! Got her home with no problems. Plow is in real good shape - shouldn't be too tough to get it working.

It was real nice meeting you Siplowguy, I'm sure we'll be in touch someday.

Thanks.

8. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

bterry, you and your son are true gentleman! The pleasure was mine today! I'm glad you made it home safe and sound! Be in touch.
    Mike