1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'85 Ford Bronco II w/Meyer Plow (Chicago)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Nielubie, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Nielubie

Nielubie Junior Member

My dad has an '85 Ford Bronco II with a Meyer Plow on it.

Ford Bronco II
    2.8 - 6 cylinder
    4x4 of course
    101000 (estimate)
    Transmission has less then 2000 miles on it, professionally rebuilt last spring (cost $1600) Rebuilt transmission has not been used for plowing yet, shifts very smooth now! (Automatic)

Has a Meyer plow on it, still yellow not scratched up, rusted or beat up like many you might see on ebay. Truck was garage kept and so was the plow.

The picture does not do justice for this truck, I'll have to get some updated pictures for you guys. I just figured I'll post what I have now before I forget to do it again.

Reason for selling: I love this truck because of its great turning radius in tight spots, but my dad bought a '06 Ford Ranger and wants to sell the Bronco and buy a plow for his ranger now. And I'm in search for a Jeep Wrangler to put a plow on, so it would be a shame for this baby to sit outside on a lot when someone else can give it the love it needs.

Truck and plow was not used for any major commercial accounts, we manage some apartment buildings and a friend sold the truck to us, biggest lot we plowed was probably 30 spaces and the rest were under that. Probably 50 total spots, so you can see it really didn't get beat or used to its full potential.

Any questions, feel free to ask. My dad was asking $2500 for it, but since now he has his newer truck he'll take any reasonable offers.

Bronco.JPG