1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

84 ranger with fisher plow in philly

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by murphy4trees, Apr 6, 2004.

1. murphy4trees

murphy4trees Member

Snow brothers and sisters,
    I have an 84 Ford Ranger with a fisher power angle plow, which runs off a belt and pulley. The plow is fast and reliable.. Truch also has a bed cap.
    The truck has been sitting and is a rusty... though it starts and runs OK... just tuned up... It would make a good farm truck or site truck....
    I Am selling cheap as I have to move the truck.... Wondering if anyone has an interest or can suggest what the plow alone is worth...
    Thanks,
    Daniel

2. stslawncare

stslawncare Senior Member

can you give more info on this truck, is it an auto? does it have a tow hitch? besides the rust what else is wrong with it? what are you looking to get for it?

3. murphy4trees

murphy4trees Member

Rust, exhaust is a little loud, emergency break cables are done, it smells, etc.. I'd take 300 if you make it soon... Its Gotta go

4. fordzilla1155

fordzilla1155 Senior Member

what size blade?

5. murphy4trees

murphy4trees Member

6.5 or maybe 7, whatever is standard for the little trucks

6. stslawncare

stslawncare Senior Member

auto? tow hitch?

7. murphy4trees

murphy4trees Member

Stick... not sure about the hitch.... maybe just a ball...