1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

84 Chevrolet meyers plow

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Beast84, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Beast84

Beast84 Junior Member

I just picked up a meyers plow for my 84 K10
    Need installed picks of frame mounts and wiring diagram. Any help greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

If I'm not posted in correct spot please advise.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  2. Beast84

Beast84 Junior Member

3. Beast84

Beast84 Junior Member

4. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Nice looking truck :)

Attached are the instructions for the mounting setup . It looks like you might be missing the lower clevis section of the frame (Item # 4) , unless its not pictured.

You didn't show what wiring you have , if you can show what you have i'll try to set you up with a wiring diagram.

HTH

TOM

Attached Files:

5. Beast84

Beast84 Junior Member

[​IMG]

#4 clevis frame, is that the 90" angle iron with two pin hole receivers?
    it looks like it's there on the ground attached at bottom...

most of the wiring appears to be intact, the switch panel with an up/down and left/right toggle is included.
    any idea what year or model number this may be? it was on an 85 K20 maybe forever.

thanks again

6. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Yup , it's there . Sorry . Just hard to see in the picture.

It's an E47 , year is unknown unless the serial number label is still intact , dosent really matter anyway ,Basically an E47 is an E47 , is an E47 ........ :nod:

TOM

7. Aero750

Aero750 Junior Member

nice looking truck you got there. I will always have a soft spot for those older chevys.

8. On a Call

On a Call Senior Member

Oh man do not do it !! Park that truck in the garage and bring it out on sunny days.....

That frame is permant too.

9. On a Call

On a Call Senior Member

Did the boat come with it ?

10. On a Call

On a Call Senior Member

If you do use that frame...blast it and powder coat to make it look as nice as your truck.

11. Beast84

Beast84 Junior Member

the frame is permanent?

the guy I got the plow from said he unbolted it.

it apparently has brackets to attach the bumper in an extended position after the plow bracket is installed. we picked up the bracket and got it in the shop just before three feet of snow hit us. I won't be able to get to it for a few days.

thanks for all the help and comments

12. Beast84

Beast84 Junior Member

I have always to hook up a correct bracket and lights just for "the look"
    however this deal came with everything and my son is now eager to do the work so .... a plowing we will go.....:gunsfiring: