1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

83 chevy k1500 MT mount needed please help

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by mtloveland, Jan 25, 2007.

1. mtloveland

mtloveland Junior Member

new to the forum in desperate need of a mt series mount for a 1983 chevy k1500 4x4
    i just purchased a 7 1/2 mt poly wireless mounted on my 2003 chevy 1500 and would like alternate the blade between my two trucks any help would be great and i believe it can also be from blazer, suburban, of similar year or body style????????
    Have used the plow twice and seems to be awesome with the dp system I only have experience in the use of a boss 9' v on a dodge 3/4 ton diesel so looking for many great years of service I can be reached at 970-308-3106 or 970-278-1138 Ryan

2. Brew

Brew Member

Call Clark at Thermo King in Albert Lea, MN. He has a MT sub-frame for a 83 CK1500. The part number is 99100527. Clark's phone number is 507-377-1631. Good luck.

3. mtloveland

mtloveland Junior Member

thanks for the info and yes they have a new one for 375.00 ouch after purchase of a new plow can anyone help with a used one I am a fabricator so condition isnt real important just want to get the truck rollin as cheap as i can as i am already in the game for several $,$$$ as it is but thanks for all the info