1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8'2" Steel DXT with Boss Wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by John_DeereGreen, Feb 23, 2015.

1. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Availiable at end of season. Approx April 15.

New October 2014.

8'2" steel DXT with Boss wings. Blade currently has about 25 hours on it, shouldn't be any more than 35 hours at the end of the season. About all it's used for is stacking snow after I clear with my Ebling and touch ups against islands and in corners. Cutting edge might have 1/4 inch worn down, wing edges are the same. The corners of the poly rubber on the wings are somewhat rounded from running curb lines. There is some yellow paint from curbs on the cutting edge it's self, but the moldboard looks like new minus the usual very light scratches.

Washed after every storm and stored inside unless it's on my truck and snowing.

Just the plow side (plow with wings) $5000. I can get new truck side components for whatever truck you've got if you need them, discounted pricing on these parts. Not interested in dealing or negotiating, trades, etc. If it doesn't sell it's going on another truck next year and I'll put the new 9'2" on my truck.

Call or text for pictures, 740.590.nine472

2. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

PM me pics

3. John_DeereGreen

John_DeereGreen PlowSite.com Addict

Sold. Thanks Adam!