1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8'2" boss v plow with mount wiring controller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by randomb0b123, Oct 24, 2011.

1. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

this isnt mine im just trying to help my boss sell it haha how ironic. it was on a 97 f350 he bought but didnt want the plow. he never used it he just tested it and it was removed working fine it needs new cutting edges it appears the previous owner of the truck didnt set the mount right and the edges didnt wear evenly. beleive the plow was new with the truck so 97? it comes with all of the wiring and a controller and the truck mount, not positive but the truck mount should fit 92-97 f250s and f350s. he told me to start out at 2800 obo. anyone please feel free to let me know more about this plow neither of us know much about boss plows. is this rt2? rt3?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. randomb0b123

from america

3. Good luck with that price for a way out dated plow.

4. randomb0b123

from america

elaborate! teach me about boss plows im kind of clueless

5. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Thats an old RTII...the truck side mounts are not readily available anymore. They can be had, basically a rtIII mount with a pushbeam swap to RTII and your good, but usually the pushbeam will have to be ordered. I would say 1k to 1300.00 at the very most for this set up

6. randomb0b123

from america

hahaha wow were a little off i guess

7. A.EXCAVATING

A.EXCAVATING Junior Member

were abouts in ohio are you located man.

8. randomb0b123

from america

10 minutes south from downtown cleveland

9. randomb0b123

from america

this plow sold today for $2300. thankyou craigslist!