1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8'2" Boss V plow, nearly new back blade and back rack with lights

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bpbolde, Oct 22, 2013.

1. bpbolde

bpbolde Junior Member

Complete Boss 8'2" Power V RT3 with mount for 88-98 Chevy/GMC, all wiring and controller, good cutting edge, $3000. Professionally built heavy duty 8' powdercoated steel back blade with clearance, brake, turn signal, running and back-up lights, Monarch hydraulic pump with its own battery, dual reciever mount, UHMW cutting edge and all associated wiring, $2000. Both work great and need nothing. Back rack with backup lights and Federal Signal Highlighter light bar $250. Everything you need to set up a killer plow truck! Buy the plows and I'll throw in the back rack free!

Located in Whitehall, MI. Delivery available.

PM or call 231-578-two nine seven three

plow.jpg

plow2.jpg

plow3.jpg

plow4.jpg

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  2. bln

bln Senior Member

Why couldn't you have posted this before I ordered my backrack?

3. mark268

mark268 Member

Interested in the back blade. Please pm me.

4. bpbolde

bpbolde Junior Member

PM sent about the back blade

5. bpbolde

bpbolde Junior Member

Back blade is sold! Still have the Boss and back rack

6. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Text message just sent to ya

7. bpbolde

bpbolde Junior Member

I didn't get the text, I'm sorry. Every now and then they don't come through. What can I do for you?

Update on the listing. I went to the Boss dealer yesterday, they tell me the mount is a LTA03656 and will fit 88-00 Chevy/GMC, not just 88-98

8. bpbolde

bpbolde Junior Member

I didn't get the text, I'm sorry. Every now and then they don't come through. What can I do for you?

Update on the listing. I went to the Boss dealer yesterday, they tell me the mount is a LTA03656 and will fit 88-00 Chevy/GMC, not just 88-98

9. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Interested in your rack pm me your contact.is the number posted your cell if mine will come up 708???-1702

10. bpbolde

bpbolde Junior Member

Still have the plow. Ready to go, needs nothing!

11. deerecraig

deerecraig Junior Member

Would you sell the boss v by itself? Just plow, no wiring or mount.

12. bpbolde

bpbolde Junior Member

I'd prefer to sell it complete, but I'd have to get $2500 for just the plow.

13. deerecraig

deerecraig Junior Member

Can you post more pictures of the plow or text them to me at 219-405-one four nine two?

14. prosnowpusherMI

prosnowpusherMI Junior Member

I have a 7'6" boss poly straight blade that I am going to sell or look to trade up for a V. Its a backup blade with no rust. I think I bought it new in 08. Any chance you would take that as a partial trade with cash?