1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

811ss $

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by TKLAWN, Feb 15, 2008.

1. TKLAWN

TKLAWN PlowSite Veteran

A local guy has a blizzard 811ss for sale. It is approx. three years old with a cutting edge that is wore and could use replacing. It was used on a older gehl loader and would need wiring transferred so it would work on a 773 bobcat. He is getting out of the business and is selling it, he said around 2,500$. I am wonderind if this is a good price, and also if this would save alot of time vs a 9 foot snow bucket?:confused:

2. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

is ur bobcat 2speed?

3. TKLAWN

TKLAWN PlowSite Veteran

Unfortunatlet only one speed:cry:

4. TKLAWN

TKLAWN PlowSite Veteran

Any comments would help.

5. KGRlandscapeing

i shoot i forgot to say i think with it only being one speed it would be about the same productivity wise. all i know is that its cold in a skid even with a good heater and 2 speeds i like my truck. if something i am buy cant make me 3 times whats it worth then its not worth it yet

6. plowboy21

plowboy21 Member

hey kgr if u r using that myspace for ur company u might want to take those pic of u in the mirror off it dose not look as profecional it a customer went on to look they might think u have some pics of jobs uve done and ur equiptment but they they see those not to good lookin on ur part

jst to awffer some addvice

but other then that congrads that when i started n im doin prtty good for my self now n im only 21

7. KGRlandscapeing

yes some r un professional so to speak but the thing is i have full intentions of getting a real site and i use that one to kinda screw around on myspace. as u can see reading threw the about me spelling errors and short hand ya know the whole thing isnt very professional at all and i dont know alot of highschool kids who could afford to pay for me to cut the grass they dont own. but i do know what ur saying