1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810ss or 8611ss for my S300?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by rob_cook2001, Oct 31, 2009.

1. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

Guys I have been thinking about getting a new pusher, but I also am not very happy with my plow that i have (8ft bobcat brand) After some reading I think a blizzard may be the way to go, replace 2 attachments with one. So which one should I go with? Versatitily is pretty important. The machine is a S300 2 speed.
    thanks guys
    Also what kind of prices am I looking at?

2. DODGE-BOY

DODGE-BOY Senior Member
    from OHIO

8611SS all day. Search on here and you will find lots regarding this. Awesome piece for SS. About 6 Grand for plow and then installation for wiring and assembly, maybe 1000-1500. Mine is on a 250, a good operator will make a lot of money with this.

3. kcress31

kcress31 Senior Member

I am looking at buying a new Bobcat A 300 soon and I think i am going to buy the kage innovations plow / pusher. Priced one out about $5000 plus shipping for a 10 ft and less moving parts and fancy control set up.

kageinnovation.com