1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

8100PP Controller pics?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by turbo38sfi, Nov 23, 2009.

1. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Getting my 8100 installed this weekend. I've seen the fisher style controller and not a big fan. I think I heard they redesigned the big boxy joystick controller and it's smaller now? Is this the case? Anyone have pics?

2. fireside

fireside Senior Member

I will get one for you i have a new plow still in the crate in my shop. It's my buddies we are doing the install in my shop.

3. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

Thanks. I'm really surprised at the lack of traffic in the Blizzard forum. When I had a snoway, I'd have 5 responses in less than an hour!

4. fireside

fireside Senior Member

sorry it's still in the crate.(minor bathroom repair $5000 later) It will have to wait into the weekend because i like to take a shower

5. Q101ATFD

Q101ATFD Senior Member

6. turbo38sfi

turbo38sfi Senior Member

I have seen that one. I meant the joystick. I heard its smaller now. Going to get plow in 2 hrs so I'll see it in person!