1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810 with danger wings or 8611 lp

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by slade, Oct 27, 2008.

1. slade

slade Senior Member

Which would you guys prefer and which would be most productive. I can see how it would be a pain to take wings on and off, however in scoop mode i think the 810 with wings could carry alot more snow. What do you guys think?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  2. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Why do you call them danger wings?

3. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

4. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

I'd go lopro just for the ease of things. I don't think I'd put wings on a newer 810.

5. slade

slade Senior Member

jerre makes "danger wings" they are made specifically for blizzard.

6. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Blizzard is moving up in my book the more I read :)

7. purpleranger519

purpleranger519 Senior Member
    from Kansas

810 with Danger Wings...you can take them on and off in a snap. Only 2 pins hold them.

8. mine496

mine496 Junior Member

how much are you asking for the danger wings? I have an 8611lp can they work for me or just the 810?

9. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

The wings are $500 - 600 per set depending on the plow you're putting them on. The 8611LP's need some slide box and wing work to put them on.

We call them danger wings because they move a large amount of snow and make your plowing rig dangerous for the competion.

Will be starting production on more wings some time in Nov. Email me if you are interested in a set.

Thanks Jerre