1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810 Wing spacing

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Ice Scream, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Ice Scream

Ice Scream Member

Is there suppose to be an overlap or not on the 810 wings? Mine does not overlap all the time...I sure thats why my wing bent.

2. Joe D

Joe D Senior Member

Any pic of what spot you want to compare?

3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Yes, I believe that there is supposed to be a overlap there, maybe just a small space.

4. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

With all the problems your having I'd ask the dealer if Blizzard would be willing to give u a new plow under warranty. If Blizzard truthfully stands behind their product they should. You're having way too much down time.

5. SnowGuy73

I agree, if I were having anywhere near the amount of problems you are having I sure as hell would'nt be writing about it on here...I would be at the dealer telling them about it and asking for a refund. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

6. Ice Scream

Ice Scream Member

The dealer does not know want to refund and does not know what or why it it happening. They did not even know there was relief valves in the plow, so I am kinda left dealing with Blizzard directly. As far as dealing with Blizzard, emailed twice called three times no response!:mad:

7. SnowGuy73

Your not the first one to not get a response from Blizzard, I know of a few people that have called or emailed and never heard back.... Real good customer relations Blizzard. :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes: :mad:

8. Ice Scream

Ice Scream Member

I talked with blizzard a couple hours ago. I had to dend them pictures of the plow spacing. When I talked to them about the spacing, they said it was suppose to overlap. It needs a offset pin or longer one. They had no comment on the plow being replaced, the wing pushing back with a little snow, or the bent stuff on the plow. I guess calling and yelling works sometimes...as least to get a response.