1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810 wing help

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by fulltiltwill, Feb 26, 2008.

1. fulltiltwill

fulltiltwill Senior Member

Thought I read about this but couldn't find anything. This morning I pushed a pile in a little to far and bumbed a wall (about 5mph) Know my right wing get hung up in the scoop position. Once in scoop it will go in and out but not go straight then in. I assume that maybey the main pivot pin is bent or not in all the way? Ant help would be great.
  2. abbert55

abbert55 Senior Member

If you do a search of bent wing, you will find many posts with same problem. Hope this helps, Al

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

I don't think you could bend a wing pin.. ( every thing else will go wrong first ) pull wing box out of plow appx 1 or 2 inches, ( unhook hyd lines first ) there is a steel flap on the wing side that should slide under and IN TO the wing box.. when you bumped the curb this " Flap" over extended and did not slide into the box it got hung up. .. Bend the wing foreword and use a pry bar to guide the flap back in... there is a place that you can put a small weld bead to stop this from happening again

I cant post pics from this comp, I'll try to get you a pic of where i mean to place the weld.

Good luck Karl
  4. fulltiltwill

fulltiltwill Senior Member

Thanks Karl. As soon as I get rid of this flu I will be looking into it.