1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810 ss controls HELP !!!!!

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by KCAPXIS, Nov 1, 2006.

1. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

I am installing a used 810ss on my 2006 newholland lx185B the problem is that the center switch on the blizzard control is broken: My local Blizzard dealer knows nothing about the SS plow wiring, and my newholland dealer knows nothing about snowplows!!!!

Question #1 where can I get a replacement switch for the Blizzard controler?
    or
    #2 where can I get on-off-on switches that will fit in the newholand left hand control, ?

#3 I heard of a 13pin controler that is on some skidsteers, If I install one on this how do I adapt it to the blizzard plow??

2. paulsauto

paulsauto Member

810ss

We wire our 810ss with a 14 pin connector and it works with the internal hand controls on the skid loader handles, I have several new complete skid loader controllers on hand. You may need a diode pack installed depending on machine electronics.

3. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Per your call I'm sourcing just a switch for you or I can ship out one of the control board's I've got for you. Jerre

4. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

I have a 2006 New Holland LX185B Who would have the proper knowledge as how to what parts are needed to hook up a 13 Pin con to my machine & get it to work this plow???

I have the part ## from New Holland for the 13 pin kit, ( 13 pin is round & the plow con is square) and what about diode pack???

5. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

You buy a mating adapter from New Holland fot the plug on the front of your skidder. This will come with pins. You take the Blizzard harness ( B62162) and wire it to plug. I have all the pin outs for you. If you got the plow new it's in your manual also.

If you want to waste the harness you have from the plow upto the skidder arm you could just cut the end off the plug and rewire that one and save having to buy another one. I have the B62162's in stock.

Jerre