1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810 raiser/lower problems

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Cbaxter, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Cbaxter

Cbaxter Junior Member
    from Alaska

I have a 2008 810 plow that raises and stays up and lowers but won't stay up in the middle position. I have tried just about everything flushed the whole system out, changed valves and bleed air out. I am stumped any help would be appreciated.

2. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

Do you mean it won't stay up unless you raise it all the way up? Or are you referring to the angle of the blade?

3. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

If it wont stay in middle position you have a bad valve. Pull out the lowering valve and replace it with a new or with the up valve. If that fixes it, then you know what it is.

Or check for fluid. You could also have a leaky hose or fitting. Had some leaky wipers on my lift pump a few years back. Didn't notice for a while as it sits in the aframe.