1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810 Price

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by fulltiltwill, Aug 25, 2005.

1. fulltiltwill

fulltiltwill Senior Member

I am in the market for an 810. The best price I have found is $4145.00 with a $250.00-$300.00 shipping fee, no tax cause I'm out of state. Just wanted to know if this was competative or if I should keep looking.

2. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Call this # 616-877-0800 ask for Dustin or Chad A.

They should be able to get you the best price. And they are in your area.

Just trying to help.

3. fulltiltwill

Thanks Jon

4. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Not even an issue. :cool:

5. fulltiltwill

Hey Jon
    Turns out alot of dealers are in some special contract with Blizzard and are selling the 810 installed for $4385.00 +tax. Although, at Benchley Bros, in Clare beat that, $3985.00 +tax not installed. Even put a deposit down so they could order it. Just thought you might want to Know. Thanks for your help.

6. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

:) Oh, I am fully aware of the "SPECIAL PRICING" for certain dealers. I was a dealer for 3 years. Great to hear you did your homework.

7. RHarrah

RHarrah Member

What's the contact information for Benchley Bros, in Clare?

8. fulltiltwill

contact info

Hey RHarrah,
    Benchley Bros Inc 989-386-9909. You want to talk to Jim Benchley. Tell him Adam Williams told you to call him. I don't know how soon you were thinking of getting one but I would be glad to pick up yours when I get mine and bring it back to Lansing. Would save a couple hours drive each way. If you want you can call me 517-719-2322
    Take it easy.

9. fulltiltwill

hey Rharra
    I am picking up my plow this Saturday 9/10. So let me know if I can help
    Thanks.

10. DJC

DJC Senior Member

I live about 5 min's from Benchleys, Jim Benchley is a great guy. They sure saved us last year when I was doing a com. account and the plow stopped. They droped everything to get us going again!!!!

11. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Things must be alot more here in Minnesota, I was told $6100 installed/ each, and that would be with buying two of them. Can anyone explain that? :mad:

12. RHarrah

RHarrah Member

fulltiltwill, unfortunantly I didn't get to check back soon enough to catch you before you went. I planned on getting one by the end of Sept.

13. fulltiltwill

R harra turns out that benchley bros sent me home with the wrong under carraige for my truck so they are making a trip down to see me. Maybee they can bring your plow. I've got a forklift so we can load you up nice and easy.

14. RHarrah

RHarrah Member

The wrong undercarriage...that sucks!

Do they include all the hardware & instructions to install it?

Do you have the instructions that you could send me so that I could decide if I want to install it myself?

Fax (330) 535-7124
    RHarrah@InnovativePestManagement.com

15. fulltiltwill

I will try to scan some pages of the manual and e-mail them to you. So far I have had no problem putting mine together and guys like Jon Geer have been a great help!

16. DESTEFANO3782

DESTEFANO3782 Senior Member

Best Price

I Just Paid 4395 For A Blizzard 810 Installed At Portsmouth Ford In New Hampshire on my 2005 dodge 2500 quad cab. The Plow Is Awsome And The Price Was Almost 1000 Dollars Cheaper Than Any Local Guys + No Tax!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Damn I really need to research these prices around here. It seems like everywhere else is paying almost $2000.00 less :eek:

18. jbutch83

jbutch83 Senior Member

Anyone know if the price is still the same for the 810 at Benchley Bros. I just picked up the new truck, and need to get a new plow now also.

Thanks,

John

19. acs powerwash

acs powerwash Junior Member

Blizzard Plow Wanted

We are in the market for a Blizzard plow, we are located in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago. Is there any Blizzard dealers in the area?

20. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

bilizzards are made in michigan so shipping is less than other states