1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810 plow stuck in angle

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Lazer Man, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Lazer Man

Lazer Man Senior Member
    from SW Pa.

OK here's the problem my 07 810 goes to angle left anytime I go to run controller weather I raise, lower plow angles left first and will not angle to the right at all. Does anyone Ave any ideas on what's going on here . I can hook truck up to another plow and everything works fine so it seems to be plow side a problem. Thanks for any and all help .

2. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Valve to right angle cylinder stuck open...

3. BDT

BDT Junior Member

Pull the angle valves and check for debris/function. You will likely find a sliver of metal jammed in one of the ports or, less likely, a bent valve.

4. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

That is what is happening to me, just rubber.

I have 1 old hose that I just cannot get off and Im not messing with it this winter. Well it is wearing apart on the inside and causing gunk inside the pump. Takes a few mins to pop out a valve, clean it and put it back in. Right as rain for a few more hours.