1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810 or 8611

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by fulltiltwill, Nov 29, 2005.

1. fulltiltwill

fulltiltwill Senior Member

I have an 85 K30 dullie 8' bed. I can't decide if I should get another 810 so that I have the same plows on both my trucks ('00 K2500) or get the 8611 and get wider. My thoughts are, that an 810 with the wings in, is as wide as my rear wheels but if I get the 8611 I would not be able to interchang plows with the trucks, say if one broke down or somthing. 95% of my plowing is commercial nothing overly huge though. What would you do?

2. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

ive read on here that 810 and 8611 are interchangeable.... i never tried it myself but id check that out first.

3. fulltiltwill

fulltiltwill Senior Member

They would fit the same plow mount but the 3/4 ton could'nt handle the extra wieght.

4. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

you just answered ur own question then .....810:D