1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810 on a sd 250 with and without timbren

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by jeffw, Oct 2, 2005.

1. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

so i have my new 810 installed on my f250 sd 2004.

the stock ride height is 41" on the front with the 810 it dropped to 39.5"

so i installed timbrens and it set to 40" loaded with the 810. so is a 1/2 gain all that great? i guess the real show will be when pushing a ton of snow with the ten foot blade. the timbrens barly load when the plow is not on the front. i had 0 gain over stock without the plow. but then again the truck only has 3,000 miles on it so the springs are still new no sag yet.

hope someone finds this usefull. i though i would gain a little more height loaded.. bring on the snow :drinkup:

2. Joe D

Joe D Senior Member

the timbrens are nice for stacking where the front end is realy loaded down and for big dips and bumps in the road where the suspension cycles more than normal when driving around with the plow on.

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

the timbrens will save your spring keep them in. :waving: :waving:
  4. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

im not taking em out, only took about 10 min per side to install. replaces that little bitty bump stop. i think if you hit your bump stop you would have bigger problmes. thing is only 1 inch thick. long way to travel to hit that.

5. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Timbrens are great, real lifesavers