1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

810 on a 2001 Chevy Sil 2500

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by beungood, Dec 8, 2005.

1. beungood

beungood Member

Am I asking for trouble instaLLING AN 810 on a Chevy Silverado 2500HD CC duramax? I was worried about putting that heavy of a plow on it and was considering a snoway,but after installing a levelling kit that picked the front end way up my mechanic said he wouldn't worry abouyt it now. Any one running the same ?

Jack

2. chazg33

chazg33 Member

no problem,i have a 2003 2500 hd duramax just installed a blizzard 810,i added a set of timbrens and turned up the stock torsion bars,no problems i am running 285/75/16 tires also no rubbing problems,added about 500-600 pounds of weight in the bed,i have been plowing since mid november and the plow has cut at least 20-25 % plow time off from my old plow,have not had any problems with plow yet,the paint is flaking off in some places and is starting to rust,i guess thats always been a problem,thanks

3. TRUE TURF LAWN

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

i did what he did and every thing is fine over hear.:waving:

4. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

HD stands for Heavy Duty.